April 17, 2024, 07:52:31 PM
  • Us sexy metalheads
  • Started by OldNick999
  • Read 1805 times
September 15, 2020, 01:08:06 PM
    • View Profile
Are there any metalheads besides me here? On one forum, I was the only one. But I love some metal. I love a good concert. If I see a band live in concert opening for the headliner I bought a ticket for, there’s a good chance I will be a fan of that band.

My all time favorite band/singer is King Diamond. His music actually saved my life. I also enjoy Dimmu Borgir, Nightwish, Arch Enemy, and due to the covid, I got back into Suicidal Tendencies. They should be the official soundtrack of the covid era in my humble opinion.

Anyone else here into metal? Or at the very least, rock?

September 16, 2020, 10:47:42 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
I'm a huge metalhead, or at least I was back in the 90's lol. I'm a big fan of King Diamond as well as bands like Pantera, Sepultura, etc.

Suicidal is one of my favorite bands of all time and their first record is genius. It definitely still holds up over 30 years later.

September 18, 2020, 09:39:19 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
I'm a huge metalhead, or at least I was back in the 90's lol. I'm a big fan of King Diamond as well as bands like Pantera, Sepultura, etc.

Suicidal is one of my favorite bands of all time and their first record is genius. It definitely still holds up over 30 years later.
I met a guy at Golden Corral when I was wearing a King Diamond shirt, and he told me he had Abigail on vinyl back in the day, then asked what ever happened to King. I told him King still tours and records. He then told me he grew out of his metal phase.

I hope I never grow out of my metal phase because what would I go to next?

December 04, 2020, 12:35:28 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile
My taste in music cost me several potential girlfriends. It used to bother me but now, it’s funny.