April 15, 2024, 09:15:51 PM
  • Hello
  • Started by OldNick999
  • Read 1727 times
August 30, 2020, 05:52:29 PM
    • View Profile
Hi. OldNick999 here, and it’s pretty cool that Bella’s has a forum now. I’ve been to Bella’s a couple of times, in fact, my first time occurred there. I live in northern Utah, and Wells is a day trip for me. I just hope the ranches can open again soon so I’d have a reason to make a trip.

September 13, 2020, 03:52:34 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
    • Bellas.us
Hello, Nick  ;)
Glad to see you here on the forum!
We are open again finally, so come on down!!!
Safe travels, see you soon...

September 19, 2020, 01:19:59 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
I hope to make my brothel homecoming soon at Bella’s. I call it that because Bella’s is where I dropped my V-card. Though I’d rather do that when the brothels are fully open again, devoid of restrictions. Should the absolute need for companionship arrive before then, and I’m getting there, I’ll make the trip. When the restrictions are lifted, I’ll definitely make my trip.

I’m glad Bella’s has their own forum now. I’m on several. I’ll try to post some fun things, and you might get a kick out of me when I finally arrive. I actually have a few funny stories and I’ll share them when I get there.

I haven’t been to Bella’s in a long time. I was married, but my marriage became adversarial the last few years of it. I knew if my marriage failed, I’d be back on the brothel scene, and here I am. I missed out on some ladies, but I hope to get to know some new ones.

September 23, 2020, 04:54:27 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile
    • Bellas.us
I am sorry to hear about spending the last few years with your mate in an adversarial way:(
We are definitely here to be your escape. We also look forward to hearing about your funny stories! We have missed our friends;)